Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a Boy!





There you have it! Baby Downey is a boy and now everything seems a bit more real! : ) Martin is so excited, and I'm getting used to the idea. It was quite a shock to me, but it figures I would be the first woman in my family to have a boy first! The first thing I said to Martin was, "Well, I guess we'll be having another one!" I'll have a lot to learn with a boy and I'm pretty nervous about it all, but I'm excited to venture into the world of boyhood! :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

You are going to do GREAT!

Stephanie & Nick said...

Congrats, Mary! You will be fine. Funny to hear you said you'll have another one. I've only known couples who were wanting the boy and kept trying after having girls but Nick said the same thing after he found out we were having a boy. He wants a daddy's girl! :)

ooooo said...

I cried when I found out derek was a boy...It was so heartbreaking but I truely love him. BTW, the only way I got a girl was to adopt.

6-Ten Yoga

--> 6:10 a.m. Yoga club. Well, that’s what I’ve named us anyway. My friend Jenny (who also happens to be our child care provider...