Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Writing

I have decided that my blog doesn't exactly demonstrate my great writing skills. Yes, I have okay things to say, but I have some really good stuff out there that most of you haven't read and I'd like to share it with you. So for the next few blogs, I will post past articles I have written for my freelance job with the Florida United Methodist Annual Conference E-Review. I will also post future articles here as well.

This will give you a chance to critique my writing style and give me advice on what I could be doing better as a writer. Through just the blog, not so much ...

But, don't worry! There will still be lots of fun updates on life on here as well, I just want a chance to share some of my "professional" work.

Also, I would love for you all to see what I've been doing with graphic design, you can look at my work on my online portfolio.

No comments:

6-Ten Yoga

--> 6:10 a.m. Yoga club. Well, that’s what I’ve named us anyway. My friend Jenny (who also happens to be our child care provider...