Monday, September 19, 2011

Hawaii 5-0 Week 3 & 4

I'm too tired to find a Beatles song ... I had one then realized I'd just used it. You get the point. :)


Sorry I let you all down last week and didn't get around to posting an update. I guess that's why I decided to stay the same for this week (so I lost 1.4 last week). Yeah, me not posting had nothing to do with the fact that last week I tracked horribly, only ran once, and ate Wendy's, I believe, 3 times.

I let myself down. Thankfully, I fixed it enough to not have a gain and I'm back on the right track again today. I know these ups and downs are going to happen, but I've got to be super on track this week because this is wrapping up my first month of losing weight again and I'm only down 3.8 lbs for the last three weeks. That's less than two pounds a week and that's not going to cut it if I'm going to make it through vacation, holidays, and birthdays!

Last week I let myself down. This week, I'm just going to pick myself up and just keep going.

In other news, I've fallen IN LOVE with Pinterest. It's an amazing little website and it's got me super motivated all over the place!

Peace out everyone! I WILL BE SKINNY IN HAWAII *or you know, healthy. :)

No comments:

6-Ten Yoga

--> 6:10 a.m. Yoga club. Well, that’s what I’ve named us anyway. My friend Jenny (who also happens to be our child care provider...